Ontario County, NY DWI Attorney
Drunk Driving Lawyers
So, you or a loved one has been arrested and charged with Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) or similar charges in Ontario County. Chances are if you are stopped and suspected of DWI, within an average of eighteen minutes from being pulled over, you will be handcuffed and escorted to the backseat of the police car. Naturally, you have questions. What do I do now? Do I have a defense? Will I lose my job? Will I lose my license? Will I go to jail? Of course, the law firm of Sciarrino & Sciarrino, P.C has answers.
At Sciarrino & Sciarrino, P.C. we care about our clients so we will thoroughly and painstakingly develop your case so you may get the best DWI defense possible, thus increasing the likelihood of attaining the best possible results. We like to call this approach, "Lawyering in the best sense".
What can Sciarrino & Sciarrino, P.C. do for you?
- 24/7 Availability by Phone
- Free Consultation
- Appear at Arraignment
- Hardship License Application
- Review Probable Suspicion for Vehicle Stop
- Review Field Sobriety Test
- Review Probable Cause for Arrest
- Review Evidentiary Discovery
- Motion Practice
- Pre-trial Hearing
- Jury and / or Bench Trial
- DMV Refusal Hearings
- Vehicle Forfeitures
DWI defense for violations, misdemeanors & felonies
Whether you have been charged with your first DWI or you are a repeat felony offender, every charge of drinking and driving can be defended — though not always in the same way. At Sciarrino & Sciarrino, P.C., we are proactive in working with our clients throughout the criminal process. We will explore all options for your defense because we understand the lasting impact a DWI conviction can have on your life. Attorney Ray Sciarrino has the experience to handle all New York State alcohol and drug related driving offenses, including:
- Driving While Ability Impaired - Alcohol (DWAI)
- Driving While Intoxicated - Alcohol (DWI)
- Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated - Alcohol (ADWI)
- Driving While Ability Impaired - Drugs (DWAI)
- Driving While Ability Impaired - Drugs & Alcohol (DWAI)
- Leandra's Law Offenses
What if you are convicted of a DWI?
You could find yourself:
- Without a driver's license,
- With a lifetime criminal record,
- Paying heavy fines,
- Paying court costs and surcharges,
- Paying extensive DMV administrative fees,
- Serving time on probation,
- Serving time in county jail or
- Serving time in State Prison.
Your vehicle can be impounded or taken by forfeiture or subject to installation of a mandatory ignition interlock device.
Sciarrino & Sciarrino, P.C. offers legal representation that will significantly improve your chances of a positive resolution of your DWI case
Please fill out the form below, and we will get back to you soon.